Tuesday 12 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 20

Moment of Truth

I had trouble sleeping last night. All I kept thinking about was Kian uploading his videos. I remembered what he had said to me the other day. And he said it again last night when he called to say goodnight. We had spent the last two days just enjoying each other's company.

We watched a few movies, I sat there with him while he edited our baking video. We spent some time here and there with the rest of the guys, Sam and Trevor coming to the house to spend the night last night.

As I was lost in my thoughts, there was a knock on my door. I knew exactly who it was. "Come in" I yelled, and sure enough, Connor walked into my kitchen holding two coffees. I guess it was pretty obvious I was still pretty tired because he asked if I was able to get any sleep as he sat down at the table with me.

I shook my head no as I put my cup down on the table. "You know, if you don't want Kian to upload those videos, he doesn't have to. There's still time to film new videos." I picked my head back up "no, that's crazy" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"If it makes you feel better, I think Kian is secretly worried too. He's already awake. And we know that's not normal." I had to laugh at that, because it was true. I picked my phone up, to text Kian.

"I heard Mr Sleeping Beauty is already up."
"I take it Connor has brought your coffee"
"You are correct sir! Everything okay. It's not like you to be up so early"
"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"
"You aren't fooling any one, what's bothering you Kian?"
"The videos, I just don't want anything to happen to you."
"I'll be okay, I promise. Post them like you were planning on doing."
"Are you sure?"
"Very sure. I'm going to finish my coffee with Connor, and then I'm going to come over."
"Oh, okay. Any special reason?"
"We're going to get our minds off these videos"
"Hey, I won't argue with spending time with you! See you soon!"

----------

Kian uploaded the video for O2L first, making sure to do the usual tweet about it, followed by doing the same for his main channel video. Then, we both logged out of twitter, and headed down stairs. We decided to have lunch, watch a movie, and then go out for ice cream. Then later that night, we were going to have a family dinner with the rest of the guys.

We didn't talk about the videos once all day, they didn't even cross my mind. I was really having a good time with Kian. I've basically spent the last two weeks with him, and I've loved every second of it. It's nice just having someone to spend time with, and being able to be myself.

Sitting at dinner, Sam brought up the videos. "You know, you can stop hiding now. I haven't seen anything worth worrying about on any social medias today." Kian and I looked at each other. "Really?" we both said. Sam nodded his head.

"Yeah. I mean, there's the normal bull crap comments we always get, but everyone is genuinely happy to see Miss Boss Lady over here in videos!" That really made me smile, and feel ten times better.

Once we cleaned up all the dinner dishes, Kian and I decided to go up stairs and sit together and read all the comments and tweets about the videos. Sam was right, people were really nice. I even followed a few people on Twitter than talked about how happy they were about me being in videos, and being a part of O2L with the guys.

One of them I remembered from Playlist and Vidcon. I sent her a DM thanking her for her continued support. That's when I experienced my very first fangirl. Kian laughed when I showed him, saying "Welcome to YouTube" nudging me a little bit.

I didn't want to make it a constant thing, because it's not what I was here for. But I told Kian I wouldn't mind being in more videos if any of them needed me to be. We sat a little longer, looking through more comments. Responding, following, and commenting every now and then. I even found a few really cool edits on Instagram and Vine of the videos.

I decided to tweet thanking everyone, simply saying "Thank you for all your kind words! I enjoyed being in the videos, and I love being these goofballs' Boss Lady!"

No comments: