Tuesday 12 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 13

BOSS LADY

EPISODE 13
Feels Like Deja Vu

The next morning, I woke up early enough so that I could get ready and order room service for the guys. Just before 9, they started coming in one by one. I had gone out the night before to buy what I would need to set up a calendar and a binder, and had it all out on the table.

They all looked at the supplies and then back at me with puzzled faces. I explained that I wanted to get everyone's schedules into one place, and that I had a plan for when it was all finished. So they each wrote down dates that they had things planned to do, and the places they were going. While they did that, I started making notes of everything I needed to get organized, and what I needed information for.

At around 11, I sent them off to their meet and greet and told them that I would be staying in the hotel room and we could meet up for an early dinner when they were done. I started making calls, making sure I had all the information I needed. I also made sure everything was set up so that I could pretty much access whatever I needed.

They told me about how they had brought up the possibility of me working for them with some of the projects they were doing. So getting information was easier than I thought. Everyone was really nice, and happy to hear that I would be helping the guys out.

At dinner, I made the announcement that I had everything I needed, and that I had everything handled. And then I turned to Jc, and said "and I wanna work into your schedule time so that you can fly home once you are moved in and settled".

By the time I was done talking, I thought he was going to cry. But he just walked over to me, gave me a small but tight hug, and whispered thank you into my ear.

While we ate, we talked about how the meet and greet went, and they made sure I had everything I needed to basically run their lives. And I did, unless there was something going on they had never told me about, I probably knew more than I wanted to.

When we got back to the hotel, Jc and Ricky came back to my room, so they could write down all the information I would need to run the accounts.

They had all agreed that it only made sense that I run the business email, since it would be my job to organize everything now. Once everyone else was finished packing, they all came back into my room and joined in, making sure I had everything I needed. I'm not sure who was more excited about me working for them. Me, or them.

Driving back to LA, it was just us, Tyler had plans, and Troye was flying back home. Since Jc and Ricky were coming with Kian and I to Florida, Sam and Trevor were going to stay the week with Connor. We set the up the couches and living room floor for the night, and Jc let me have his bed.

I was not ready to wake up at 6 in the morning for our flight, and I don't think the guys were either. I don't know why I scheduled such an early flight. But I cussed myself out the entire time I was getting ready.

Connor was going to drop us off at the airport, and that was when I learned he is a morning person. I have no idea how we are best friends. I really didn't want to say goodbye so soon, but I knew it wasn't for good!

I slept almost the entire plane ride, and so did the guys. We had a direct flight, so we had some time to kill. They vlogged a little bit and did some editing. I just enjoyed my music and watching them.

No comments: