Friday 8 July 2016

THE TURN AROUND EPISODE 6

The Turn Around
EPISODE 6

Area Mama was the name,
everyone called my new
helper and she really was
a lovely woman to behold.
Her grand beauty was
very spectacular and solid.
But upon all the beauty
and air she carried she still
remained unmarried,
which i found very
strange.
.
I really wasn’t surprised to
see lots of young girls in
her house when i moved
in to live with her, because
she told me she was
running a non
governmental
organisation which cared
for homeless street girls,
but i never imagined she
could be so rich as to own
a giant two storey
building, a thirty room
quarters {built like a
hostel} and another small
bungalow all fenced
together in one big
compound. Three 504
salon cars and a mercedes
200 adorned her garage.
.
I couldn’t help but notice
that the girls who lived
under her care all idolized
her, because she was
friendly to all with her
sweet mouth.
.
“i started from the streets
but now i own all these”
she said as she showed
me round the massive
compound, while I smiled
happily, thinking i had
finally gotten to the land
flowing with milk and
honey.
.
I was later introduced and
handed over to a girl
called Nakie, whose work
was to help, educate and
make me look good, while
Little winnie was taken
away from me and
handed over to an old
woman whom they called
mama nurse.
.
“She will be better of in
our nursery” the old nurse
had assured me as she
carried my little girl, but I
still insisted on seeing the
nursery, which after a little
hesitation, she led me to
the extreme end of the
main house, through a
hall-way and into a large
room built underneath.
.
Cribs, toys, and clothes of
various sizes adorned the
room making it look
beautiful.
.
“you see your little angel
will be properly cared for
here, just keep thanking
Area Mama, she really cares for
you girls” she murmured
with a smile, while i
shrugged and said
nothing.
.
The nursery truly was a
paradise to behold,
compared to the store i
used to live with my little
girl, yet it looked very
creepy to me, making me
a bit scared.
.
However i paid no heed to
my feelings, thinking i felt
uncomfortable because it
was the first time winnie
was leaving my care….
.
But i was very wrong...
.
.
Story continues

No comments: