Sunday 10 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 5

BOSS LADY EPISODE 5
Day Two
I got to sleep in today. Well, I got to sleep an extra hour. Something told me I was going to be missing out on a lot of sleep this weekend. I got up, showered, and curled my hair as usual. I decided on some very light make up, since I wasn't sure who I'd be seeing today.
I didn't get to talk to my boyfriend long on the phone. He slept a little later than either of us thought he would, and I really didn't want to run late.
I made sure all my calendar reminders were set, and then I sent Connor a text letting him know I was ready to go. Within a few minutes, there was a knock on my door, I grabbed my purse, and headed towards the elevator with Connor.
Breakfast was great! It was nice really getting to know everyone. It was myself, Connor, Troye, Tyler, Alfie, Marcus, and Jim. I kind of felt out of place, but they were all so nice, and involved me in the conversation.
They all had plans, so Connor and I made our way back to our hotel. We got to talk a little bit more in the car. He has such a big heart. I really like spending time with him.
When we got upstairs, Kian and Trevor were standing outside my hotel room door and instantly lit up when they saw us walk around the corner. "Why are you two so excited, and up so early on the one morning you can sleep in?" "Because these came for you" Kian said as he stepped to his left, revealing a bouquet of pink carnations and a box of chocolates.
"They came to our room instead. But I knew they were yours before I even checked the name" Trevor said. I was extremely close to tears. At least once a month, for no reason at all, my boyfriend will randomly send me flowers and chocolates. And the carnations are my favorite, and he always sends them when I'm away while he is away at work. Kian carried them inside for me, sitting them on the dresser.
While I was reading the sweet card, Jc walked in and asked what we should all do while we wasted time before their main stage event later that night. I told them that I would have to skip, since I had to be an adult, and work. They laughed, and said they would tag along to keep me company.
So, I sent Tyler a text letting him know I was ready whenever he was, and the 7 of us made our way down to Tyler's room.
It gets extremely boring waiting around like I have to do while O2L, Tyler, and Troye are doing their thing. So I'm happy the guys are tagging along with me today! I don't think they like it too much, since I'm constantly on the go. Especially since Tyler and Troye have things at opposite times.
But, everything went over well. Ricky even offered to go pick me up a burger so I didn't waste any time driving around grabbing food. We all ate together up in his and Trevor's room, and then got ready for their main stage event and went back downstairs.
I had never seen them perform on stage, unless you count when they upload videos on their YouTube channels. They were so excited to get up on that stage. They were almost pacing while they waited to be called out!
We took a group picture together before I sent them out. I took a quick second to upload the picture to Instagram, tagging all of them, with the caption "the kids I'm babysitting all weekend". I knew the second I hit the next button, my phone was going to explode.
And it did, before I could even get my phone in my pocket.
They were awesome! I kind of wish I was watching from the audience, and not from the side of the stage. But it's okay! I tried to snap a few pictures and videos for them, and for myself too. They came off stage totally pumped, and extremely happy!
I hugged each of them, and told them how great they did. We all agreed they all needed to go shower, and I would order room service. We watched another movie, this time it was Disney. But we invaded Kian and Jc's room for this one! A couple of their YouTube friends joined us, and we all had a great time!
I said goodnight kind of early though. I wanted to make sure I got to bed at a decent hour since I had another early morning tomorrow, and another long day. I ended up falling asleep on the phone, something I hardly ever do...

No comments: