Sunday 10 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 4

BOSS LADY EPISODE 4
Day One

I wasn't ready for this 7 am alarm either. I got enough sleep though, at least I hoped I did. I ordered some room service before jumping in the shower. I took a short one, so I had enough time to eat and do my hair.

I let my hair dry while I ate my cereal and toast and checked up on social medias. I saw that Tyler had followed me on Twitter, and that Jc, Connor, and Trevor had as well.

While I was curling my hair I got a text from Troye, saying that he would see me at 2, which was 20 minutes before his meet and greet. See, I knew he wouldn't be a problem!

I threw on some eye make up, feeling like I should. I really would rather not wear make up, but I was going to be seen by who knows today. I put what I needed for the day in my purse, and walked out into the hallway.

Ricky and Connor were surprisingly already standing there, and Trevor and Sam were walking out of their room as I was walking out of mine. We waited another minute before Ricky went over and banged on Kian and Jc's door, Connor giving me an "I'm sorry" look and then looking over to Ricky rolling his eyes. They came out of their room half asleep, but at least they were ready to go.

As we made our way downstairs, I kind of gave them a run-down of how everything would go. They had a 5 hour meet and greet, with an hour break in the middle. I explained to them that they pretty much could do as they wanted, as long as everything ran smoothly.

We were only stopped by a few fans, probably making their way to the meet and greet. We walked through the back entrance of the large room the meet and greet would be in, and I instantly gave up talking, I knew they wouldn't be able to hear me.

I sent them out into the room of screaming girls, and made my way back into the back hallway. I opened up Tyler's contact giving him a call to see if he was ready for his meet and greet in an hour, seeing if he needed anything. He said everything was fine, and that he would meet me in just a little bit.

I walked back out into the hotel's main hallway, and was greeted by a very happy Tyler, who had his arm reached out handing me a bottle of water. I thanked him as we sat down on a bench, to go over what he had going on for the next few hours.

He had a two hour panel with a few other YouTubers and then a short meet and greet afterwards. I told him that I was only a room over with O2L and that if he needed anything to just send me a text.

He invited me to his panel, since I had a little time to kill before O2L had their break for lunch. I had never been to one, so I was looking forward to it. Tyler introduced me to Marcus Buttler, Alfie Deyes, and Jim Chapman backstage before I went and got a seat.

About half way through the panel, my phone vibrated letting me know that I had 10 minutes before O2L had their lunch break. I quietly snuck out the door behind me and made my way back around to the back hallway. I made my way to the back curtain as the guys were coming back.

They already looked tired. They all sat on the floor, seeming to be very happy to finally be sitting. They were arguing over food. I offered to go somewhere to pick something up, since my car was here and I didn't want them to have to worry about getting mobbed in the parking lot.

I listed off the few places that were on the same block as the hotel, and they had all agreed on Panera. They all wrote down what they wanted, and I made my way to my car.

I called my boyfriend on the way there, to see how his day was going. I didn't say much about mine. I hated telling him how much fun I was having while he pretty much got to work or sit in a hotel room every day while he was away.

I put him on hold while I ordered and paid, and the same when I got back to the hotel and gave the guys their food. They all looked at me kinda funny when I walked away talking on the phone smiling like a little girl.

While I was talking on the phone, my notification went off with the 10 minute warning that O2L had to get back to their meet and greet. I promised my boyfriend I would call him before bed, because I had no idea how the rest of my day would go, and we said our goodbyes.

The second I walked back over to the guys, they all started asking me a million questions. I started laughing when it finally hit me that I've been watching these 6 since they became O2L, and here they are asking me about my relationship. They were weirdly interested in what I had going on.

I was a complete stranger. But I had nothing to hide. I told them about my year and 3 month relationship, about how we're basically apart all the time. They all had puppy eyes as I talked. Connor even asked if I needed a hug by the time I was done.

I suddenly remembered why I had walked back over, and pushed them all back out into the room of screaming girls.

I went and checked to see how Tyler's meet and greet was going. I decided to sit back behind the scenes for a little bit until I heard from Troye. That was until he sat down next to me. He laughed when he realized he scared me.

We talked for a little bit while we waited. He asked how I was liking Playlist so far. And I asked him if he was looking forward to four hours with screaming girls. We both laughed at each other. We both knew it was a bittersweet thing.

Tyler walked back with Alfie, Marcus, and Jim; all of them saying hi to me and Troye. We pretty much had to go the same direction before we parted ways, so we stopped in the green room for something to drink.

I said good bye to Troye, and then walked towards the elevators to head to our rooms. I wanted to change my shoes because wearing heals today was just not a good idea.

I ordered a salad from room service the second I got in my room, and rummaged around looking for a different pair of shoes. I had some time to kill before I had to head back down to grab the guys, so I decided to check social medias and some emails.

Troye, Sam, Ricky, and Kian had all followed me on Twitter, and all 6 of O2L had followed me on Instagram. I hoped none of them snooped too far back, because I know for sure I used to post on Instagram about them being my Man Crush Monday before I met my boyfriend. I spoke too soon.

Ricky commented on one of my pictures. One of the ones I was afraid they would see. I guess I can't delete them now. The comment simply read "girl you are a queen". And before I could put my phone down, the other 5 liked the picture, each commented a heart emoji on it. Great.

I read through some tweets about being at Playlist. I decided to tweet "spending my weekend babysitting". I hadn't told anyone that I knew what I was actually doing. And I knew no one here would see it.

Once again, too soon. Before I could even put my phone down, Trevor tweeted "aw, thanks mom!". My Twitter is never going to be the same again.

I made my way back down to the meet and greet, since I really had nothing else to do. They were almost done anyway. I was thinking about what I wanted to do about dinner, because I was already tired of waiting for room service, and I knew it was only going to get worse.

As I waited, I decided to pull out my phone and find out what restaurants were near by so I didn't just settle for a fast food place. As I was deciding between Applebee's and Chili's, I was nearly tackled. I looked up to find Jc attempting to hold me up before Sam completely knocked me over.

After laughing for a few seconds, Kian asked what I was so distracted by. I told them I was deciding between getting Applebee's or Chilis for dinner. They all offered to come along, so I wasn't eating alone (even though I had planned on just picking up food and going back to my room to watch Netflix).

I agreed, because I really didn't want to spend the free time I did have this weekend stuck in my hotel room.

We headed back up to our rooms to get ready for dinner. I decided on putting my hair up in a pony tail, fixing my curls, and putting on some comfortable jeans and a crop top. I even washed my make-up off. I had no one to impress, and I was tired of wearing girly clothes already.

After about 30 minutes, and blowing up the group chat, we met in the hallway. After arguing over who would sit where in my SUV, we headed to Applebee's. They spent more time arguing over who could have the aux cord than listening to music.

I think we heard one full song before I parked. I showed my badge to the hostess, and she sat us towards the back of the restaurant so that we weren't bothered too much.

We had a good time, joking around and talking. And only had 3 people walk up asking for pictures. Two of them walked away whispering about who I was, since I was sitting between Kian and Connor, but I just smiled and shook my head.

They all kept apologizing, and I had to keep reassuring them it was totally fine. We got some dessert to go, and spent the drive home arguing over what movie to watch when we got back to the hotel.

I'll admit, it was surreal spending this kind of time with them. I thought just walking them back and forth to events would be too much for my fangirl side to handle!

I got a text from Troye while I was driving, and asked Kian to read it to me. He was asking if I wanted to join a group of them at breakfast in the morning. I made Kian check my calendar, and he of course hesitated. He claimed he felt wrong going through my phone.

Then Connor spoke up, and said that both he and Tyler were also going to breakfast, which means I had nothing going on. So, I had Kian reply to Troye letting him know that I would love to go. He kind of looked at me funny after he sent it. But I just ignored it, and kept driving.

I'm really not sure how it happened, but we all ended up in my room to watch the movie. Which really makes no sense since all of their rooms have two beds, while mine only has one king. Ricky, Connor, and Trevor lay at the foot of the bed like little kids. Kian somehow got comfortable laying sideways in the arm chair, and Sam and Jc sat on the opposite side of the bed as I was on.

I texted my boyfriend, asking when he wanted me to call. He responded almost immediately that I could call now if I wanted. So I told the guys I would be right back, and went and sat outside my hotel room.

The call really didn't last long. He sounded exhausted, and he didn't want to keep me from my movie. So he promised to call me when he woke up, and we said our I love you's as I walked back into the room.

All 6 guys all saw "aw" in unison as I walked closer to the bed. Trevor got a funny look on his face and said "he's really okay with you spending time with us like this?" "Well, yeah. He felt bad keeping me on the phone because I was missing out on the movie with you guys". I don't think they believed me, because they all kept looking at me.

I finished watching the movie with Jc, since everyone had fallen asleep. We woke them all up, and I made sure everyone got into their rooms okay before I went back into mine and climbed into my own bed.

I had officially completed my first day of Playlist Live...

No comments: