Sunday 10 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 3

BOSS LADY EPISODE 3
The Meeting

Since I had no idea who I was going to be meeting, I decided to run up to my room and change into something a little nicer. I had originally just gone with some jeans and a tank top since I'd be just running around all day.

So I changed into a much nicer, and cleaner, shirt and some dress pants and made my way to the room the meeting would be in.

I sat there for just a few minutes before I started to hear lots of noise outside the doors. I could hear lots of laughing and people excited to see each other. Within seconds, I was face to face with who I would be spending the weekend with.

I did my best not to fangirl, at least not out loud. I knew exactly who I was looking at.

For starters, Tyler Oakley came in first and shook my hand introducing himself before sitting next to me. Troye Sivan did the same, sitting on my other side. And then six extremely loud teenagers made their ways towards the table, one by one saying hello and sitting down.

I really thought I had lost it, but from the way they were acting, I had some how managed to remain calm.

We actually had a really nice time. I could tell they were all friends, and were extremely comfortable with each other. At first, it made me uncomfortable. But I started to get used to all of them, and then I started to enjoy myself.

They gave me a moment to fangirl, asking me about my favorite videos of the YouTubers at the event, and what I was looking forward to most about the weekend. But all in all, it was an extremely successful meeting.

I made sure they all had my number and knew what time to be ready for everything. I made sure all the information I had was correct before they each started to leave, having to get ready for whatever it was they had planned for the night. I just planned on sleeping! I knew I would need it.

We said our goodbyes as Tyler and Troye were first to leave. The 6 boys of Our Second Life each told me how excited they were for the weekend, and that they were happy I was going to be able to enjoy it with them.

Connor told me he would be more than happy to have me come along to a few things he was doing this weekend, separate from the other 5, so I can have a good time away from my work.

We had realized during the meeting, that I was staying on the same floor as them, so we all took the elevator together, stopping in the green room to grab our dinners first. We acted like idiots in the hallways, and in the elevator. They really made me feel welcomed, and not in the least bit uncomfortable.

We discovered that I was the oldest, but not by much. They almost seemed bummed that my birthday was the following weekend, and not this weekend. Jc said we should do something small while we were in Orlando, saying it's the least they could do since I'd have to deal with them all weekend.

My room was the first one in the hallway when you got off the elevator, so I said my goodbyes and went inside to get ready to FaceTime my boyfriend. It was nice, just being able to take time to talk. He seemed genuinely happy that I was having a good time, and that I was enjoying myself even though I was freaked out over my new responsibilities.

Before we said goodnight, he told me he would be be able to take a week off soon, and that he wanted to do something special just the two of us.

After I changed into my pajamas, I sent out a group text to all the guys in O2L reminding them what time they needed to be ready in the morning. We agreed to just meet in the hallway, and head to the meet and greet together. I knew I wouldn't need to remind Tyler and Troye about their things tomorrow.

Something told me they wouldn't be my problem children this weekend...

No comments: