Monday 11 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 9

BOSS LADY
Summertime, and Sadness

July 2013

I was finally done with school! It was such an amazing feeling! I had my college degree under my belt, with still no luck finding a steady job. None that required my college degree at least. I was fine working at a few clothing stores, but it's not what I wanted to do.

What I really wanted to do, was another convention. Mostly because I missed everyone. We all stayed in contact. Troye had actually chosen a lay-over here in Florida for two days the last time he flew to LA. It was nice spending time with him. And he loved spending time with my parents, more than me I think actually.

My boyfriend finally came home. He's been home permanently for about a month. It was kind of strange. We were so used to being apart, we were still doing things separately, when we very well could be doing things together. We still talked just the same, and we did go out and have a good time.

But after about two weeks of continuing to live two separate lives, we decided that we were just better apart, and as friends. It was hard at first, knowing that our year and a half relationship was over, but we remained close friends. Or at least tried to.

Jc, Connor, and Ricky fully settled into their new apartment in LA. That alone was a hassle. There was a lot of late night calls and texts. And a whole lot of FaceTiming during that drive!

They were in the process of getting everything set up for Vidcon. I did everything I could to help out, and help things go smoothly for them. They begged me daily to fly out there to attend it with them. They even tried to pull a few strings for me to work it.

The guys finally convinced me to fly out to LA for Vidcon. And my parents helped pressure me into doing it. We worked it out so that Troye would have another lay over here, and then we would fly to LA together. I was really looking forward to the trip, not just because I was going to get to see everyone again, but I needed the time away.

Connor and Kian picked Troye and I up at the airport, giving us both huge hugs. It was so nice seeing them again. We stopped at Troye and I's hotel so we could check in and drop off our things, and then headed out to the restaurant we were meeting the rest of O2L at.

As soon as we walked in the door, I was absolutely surprised by the amount of people there, for me! They had organized a surprise for me! Everyone I had met and spent time with at Playlist Live was there! I was so happy.

And for the first time since the break up, I was genuinely happy...

No comments: