Monday 11 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 7

BOSS LADY
Saying Goodbye

Nine in the morning. Why is it already nine in the morning? I was so looking forward to today. Being able to go home, and stay home. No more constant trips to Orlando, late nights, early mornings.

But now that today was finally here, I really didn't want to go home. I was having such a great time. And I knew once I was home, everything would go back to normal. It would be like the last 4 days never happened.

I was not about to put make up on today, but I did wash off what was left of yesterday's. I jumped in the shower, just long enough to wake up, and got back out brushing my hair and then throwing it up in a messy bun before it dried.

I threw on some comfortable clothes, and made sure I had everything, and brought all my bags down to my car. I was leaving as soon as I could.

As I was coming back into the hotel, Jc stopped me. He looked so sad. I gave him a hug and asked what was wrong. He said "Florida is so far away from Texas". I giggled a little and said "yeah, it's the same long plane ride home as it was to get here".

I started to walk away, thinking he'd follow. But when I realized he wasn't, I turned back around and he said "no, I mean we aren't all ever going to hang out again".

I really thought I was going to cry. Because he was right. They were leaving today, and I was staying here. It was weird to think just a few days ago, they were just faces on my computer screen, and here I am hearing that they are upset they won't be able to see me anymore.

We went back upstairs together. I helped everyone get the last of their things together. They all seemed just as upset and quiet as Jc did downstairs. I called Tyler to see if he was ready to go. He was the first one to go.

We all made our way downstairs to the green room, where everyone was saying their goodbyes. We all said goodbye to Tyler as the last of his things went into the car.

I got everything in order so that all the gifts he had gotten at his meet and greet could be mailed to him. We said one last goodbye, hugged, and then I let the guys of O2L say goodbye. They weren't as upset as me, considering they talked frequently and would see each other in LA.

The guys wanted to go out for lunch, since they had some time to kill before they all had to leave. We went to Applebee's again, and sat in the same table as before. We all joked around, and talked as we always did. Until Trevor checked to see what time it was.

They needed to be heading to the airport soon. I offered to take them, since we were already all in my car anyway.

After getting their things from the hotel, we headed towards the airport. We goofed around at the food court and in the stores for a little bit before saying goodbye. Each of them gave me huge hugs, and I cried on each other their shoulders.

They all promised to let me know when they landed and when they were home, and that they would stay in contact. Honestly, I didn't know how to feel about that. Did I really think they would remain in contact with me?

The second I got home, I instantly got tired. I didn't have energy to do much more. This weekend left me absolutely exhausted. But it was totally worth it.

I laid in bed for a little while, as each member of O2L let me know one by one that they were home safe and sound. We talked in the chat for a little bit. But I was too tired to stay awake any longer. So I said goodnight, and plugged my phone in...

No comments: