Tuesday 12 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 24

There's a Monster

The guys and I were all meeting at the house, so Connor and I could discuss our ideas for new merch, and see if there was anything else they wanted to do. I was feeling really good. Kian and I were really enjoying the time we were spending together, and I was about to do my first real thing as O2L's manager, besides bringing them food.

I popped my head into Jc's room, to let him know I was there. I accidentally interrupted the video he was filming. "Well, now that you're here, come say hi to my main channel" I popped my head in front of the camera really quick "well hello there main channel, how are you?" I said giving the camera a smile, and then walking back out of the room.

Kian came over, and sat in my lap, using Sam as a leg rest. Wishbone barked at Kian, since he was in his spot. Once we were all in the same room, I made Kian move so I could put my laptop in my lap. Connor started describing the poster he thought was a good idea to start prints on. They all liked the idea, and we started working on designs, and prices.

Within an hour, I put the order in. I went through the numbers of what we had left to sell, and how everything was selling. "You know guys, you should get some updated photos done. These are almost sold out anyways" I said pointing at the screen. "Yes boss lady" Sam and Ricky said in unison.

Kian and I were up in his room. I was watching him film his video for O2L. It was so hard not to laugh, and a few times I couldn't hold it together. Kian looked at me smiling, and then back at the camera, "sorry for the giggles, I have a monster in my room" and went on with the video.

The next morning, I woke up to the usual coffee text from Connor, claiming the coffee would taste better if I brought it to him. I shook my head, and responded with "fine, but I'm taking my time". I sent Kian a text, letting him know that I was coming over, and he better be awake. He didn't answer, which meant he definitely was not awake.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled jumping up and down on Kian's bed. He grunted at me, and threw the blanket over his head. I continued jumping, until he grabbed my legs and pulled me down onto the bed. He squeezed me, "I am going back to sleep and you are stuck here until I wake up". I tried to break free, but he just held tighter. When I tried one more time, he started tickling me.

"Kiannnnn!!!" "No, not working this time!" I finally got loose, and started to run for the stairs. I barely made it to the bottom when Kian wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up and walking into the living room, throwing me on to the couch. "You should know by now, I'm a lot faster than you". I stuck my tongue out at him as he walked into the kitchen.

We were out at lunch when Trevor texted the group chat, "hello strangers, Trevor here incase you forgot. We need a family weekend. No discussion about it." I looked up at Kian, who suddenly got excited "I have an awesome idea!"

And then he turned his attention back to his phone, telling everyone he already had it all figured out, and that everyone had to be ready to leave from the house at 9 tomorrow morning and to pack for the weekend. I asked him what he had in mind. "It's a surprise for you too!"

No comments: