Tuesday 12 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 18

The Spill

"Are we not coffee buddies anymore" I texted Connor when I woke up, seeing that for the second morning in a row he hadn't texted me about a coffee run. "Of course we are! Your place, 30 minutes" I crawled out of bed and threw some clothes on. I really had no reason to leave my apartment today. Jc was stopping over later to finalize a merchandise order.

As soon as Connor walked in the front door, before I even had my coffee in my hand he gave me a stern look, and said "spill". I laughed a little and said "Kian told you?"

"No! But we know by the way he's acting, something went on yesterday while he was here. No one is that happy helping a girl set up her kitchen!" I instantly laughed. We did have a good time setting up my kitchen, but it wasn't from setting up the kitchen. We were having a good time enjoying each other's company.

Without saying too much, because I liked the idea of me and Kian having our own little moment, I told Connor about us talking about the video and me hearing him on the phone with Jc. I went on to tell him we had a little moment, and then just went back to unpacking and joking around.

"So that's really it?" Connor asked. "Yeah, what did you guys think happened?!" I frantically asked. "I have no idea. But from how happy Kian is, we thought at-least something more juicy than talking and unpacking! We've never seen him like this before."

He pulled his phone out, and showed me a video of Kian sitting at the desk in his room, editing a video. He was singing along to the music he was adding to it, doing a little dance in his chair. I had to laugh, because it was really cute. He had no clue Connor was recording him doing it.

I pulled out my phone and sent him a text. "I like your dance moves Lawley"

Instead of texting back, Kian called to see what Connor and I were up to. I told him that we were about to go out and look at new computers and cameras. He said we should head over to the house when we were done.

No comments: