Tuesday 12 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 15

BOSS LADY

EPISODE 15
Start of Something New

For the first few hours, Jc was with my in my car, and Ricky and Kian were in the Uhaul. Jc and Kian were face-timing each other the whole time, so it was like we were all together. We were having a lot of fun, singing and talking. They didn't do much vlogging. There wasn't much to vlog besides ourselves.

When we stopped for dinner, Kian and Jc switched spots and decided to take a turn driving. Once we were back on the road, Kian and I started planning out when we were going to stop. We wanted to make it at-least half way, no matter what time it was.

That's when I realized that half way was Texas. Kian had Jc's mom's number, so I gave her a call and talked to her about us stopping there for the night. Without even hesitating she agreed to it. So I sent Ricky a text letting him know the plan, but to not tell Jc.

We were almost in Texas when we stopped again. Ricky and Jc switched so that Jc could take a nap. Which worked perfect, so we could really surprise him. It was around 7 in the morning when we pulled up to Jc's house. I ran out of my car over to the Uhaul so I could wake up him up.

Ricky got out so I could crawl in to cover his eyes before he could see where he was. Kian and Ricky helped him climb out, and walked him over to the front step before I uncovered his eyes. He let out a scream as he ran into his mom's arms. Me being the baby I am, started crying.

It was nice spending time with Jc's family. I always enjoyed FaceTiming with them, but I enjoyed this a whole lot more. I was really happy I was able to get him home. He seems so much happier. I definitely want to make sure the guys have time to visit family every chance they get.

I fell asleep on the couch with Jc and Joe Felix watching a Disney movie. I woke up to the smell of pancakes in the other room. Jc's mom was definitely spoiling us. She knew we couldn't stay long, but she made the most of the time we did have. I had a worse time saying goodbye to Jc's family than my own.

We had at-least another 20 hours left ahead of us. But we were having a good time. Kian offered to drive, so I could call and update my mom on how everything was going. Jc texted me from the Uhaul thanking me for the millionth time for stopping to see his family. He seemed so much happier, and I really liked that. Kian and I spent the rest of our time before stopping for lunch just talking and getting to know each other.

About half way through Arizona, I confessed that I was actually a huge fan of there's and that I was doing my best to hold it together when I met them at Playlist. When I told him I had been watching him and Sam since they were doing the year of vlogs he took a double take towards me, and then had a huge smile across his face.

When I asked him what it was for, he responded "you're the first person I've met that is our age that has stuck around from day one. Thank you". He reached over and squeezed my thigh and smiled.My phone rang before I could say anything. It was Jc asking when we were stopping for dinner because Ricky was getting cranky.

I drove after dinner, so Kian could get some sleep. He didn't want me to be driving in the dark all night long, so he said he would do most of the driving the rest of the way home. Which I didn't mind. I hated driving in the middle of no where in the dark.

I woke up to Kian talking on the phone, I'm assuming to Jc or Ricky. He was telling them about what I had said early. He sounded so surprised, and happy. I could hear the smile in his voice. Which made me smile.

I didn't want him to know I was awake though. I knew he would get off the phone. So I just stayed leaned up against the window, listening to him talk. I caught myself last second from gasping out loud when he said "thank you for staying in the Uhaul. I've really liked getting to know her better. Yeah, I think I do. But I'm not going to rush anything. She's got enough on her plate babysitting us for a living".

He went on to talk about how he had an idea for some new merch. I decided it was a good time to pretend to be waking up. When he saw that I was awake, he said goodbye and got off the phone. "Good morning sleeping beauty".

No comments: