Tuesday 12 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPISODE 11

BOSS LADY

Episode 11

Night Changes

Jc snapped me out of my thoughts, "you don't have to do it right away. Hell, you really could do it from home. You basically already do. But we just kinda of thought it would be easier if you were closer. And we would really love having you around! And so would everyone else! Facetiming when we all get together just isn't the same."

I smiled at him, because I knew exactly how he felt. And I had been spending the last 3 months spending tons of time on my phone with everyone. And I spent every second possible helping the 6 of them with as much as I possibly could.

I took one look around the table, smiled, and just simply asked "Well, I guess it's a good thing I still have the directions to drive out to California saved." They all instantly jumped up, piling on top of me to give me hugs.

On the drive back to the apartment, I called my mom, and caught her up to speed. She of course already knew because they guys were discussing it with her. Which doesn't surprise me one bit.

She basically adopted them. She sends them little care packages all the time, and texts them to see if they need anything else. She told me that she would start packing up some of my things, so when I flew home, I didn't have to worry about it.

Sitting around eating the froyo we had picked up on our way back, we talked about how everything would go. I decided that when I fly home, I would finish packing, spend some time with my family, and then drive back a week later. They all argued over who would fly back with me, because none of them wanted me to make the drive on my own and I knew I couldn't fit all my belongings in just my SUV.

We had figured out that it would make the most sense that Kian, Jc, and Ricky would make the trip with me. That way, they could help me load my SUV and the U-haul. And since there was four of us, no one would be alone driving.

We decided that it would only make sense that I would move into the apartment Ricky, Connor, and Jc currently lived in since they were moving into the new house soon.

Laying in my hotel room that night, I was too excited to sleep. I think it was around 2 before I finally fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, I had a text from Connor asking if I wanted to tag along with them while they looked at houses. I told him to swing by and get me in a couple hours so I could get ready. He said they had a meeting that morning anyway, and that he would see me afterwards.

After I got out of the shower and got ready, I walked down to Troye's room, to see what he was doing. We sat and caught up for a little bit. He was so excited when I told him about me moving out to California after Vidcon.

He had plans to come back a few more times through the rest of the year, so we agreed to make sure we spent time together every time. I said goodbye when Connor texted me letting me know that they were outside the hotel.

House hunting with Jc, Ricky, Connor, and Kian was absolutely exhausting. They hated at-least one thing about every house we looked at, all 7 of them. But to be honest, I really didn't like any of them either and agreed with most of the things they didn't like about them. I just didn't let them know that.

We had one more house to look at, and then we were calling it quits for the day. When we pulled up, I instantly liked it. For starters, it was closed-in with tons of privacy. Which for them, was perfect. Today alone, we were stopped at least 5 times. And they don't mind, they love spending time with their fans. But home is home, and I was going to do my best to convince them that this was the perfect house for them.

I didn't have to say anything. After we walked through the whole house and backyard, they all agreed that this would be the house. I smiled to myself. I got all the paperwork we needed for the lease, because none of them remembered (I guess they do need a permanent babysitter).

I didn't realize how much I actually did for them until they gave me a label. Well, it's really not my job yet, I'm technically still on vacation. But I'll do anything for these guys.

On the car ride home, they all argued over who would get which room. And I just let them decide on their own. I was not about to get involved with that mess.

No comments: