Friday 8 July 2016

THE TURN AROUND FINAL EPISODE

The Turn Around
EPISODE 12
.
The final episode
.
I was infuriated on seeing
the wicked woman.So
she’s the one troubling my
family.This is the time to
take my total revenge on
her for all she did to me
and still doing to my
family.
She was stunned and
speechless on seeing me
and my daughter.I saw
confusion written all over
her.
.
She came to remind my
parents that the next
hearing in court is the
next day.She drove out.We
got into the house as i
narrated my ordeal with
Area Mama to my mother.
.
She cried bitterly and
thanked God for saving
my life.
.
My father came in and i
stood up.I thought he
would yell at me,telling
me that i am not his
daughter and that i should
get out but to my greatest
suprised.He embraced me
and started pleading for
forgiveness amidst
sobs.He said he has
realised he was foolish for
forsaking me.When my
two sisters died,they
became childless.I had to
forgive him.He’s my
father.Since God had
mercy on me and made a
way for me where there
seemed to be no way,i
had no reason not to
forgive him but the only
person i doubted if i
would ever forgive was
Cypher and his stupid
request for my daughter.
.
I would never give him
my daughter.
.
In court the next
day,Aream Mama didnt believe
her eyes.She didnt know i
had become a lawyer.I
defended my parents as i
overpowered Area Mama’s
lawyer.I spoke english
upon english with
questions to silence my
opponent lawyer.I told the
entire court that Area Mama
forged the documents.I
brought up her child
trafficking case in
addiction to the one at
hand.The chief judge
asked me how i got to
know.I told him that i
knew for long but had no
evidence to bring her to
book.
.
I told them what i went
through with her but i
made sure i didnt include
Tettey and Nakie into the
story.She was handcuffed
and held in custody while
her house was searched.
.
The number of girls in her
house has reduced.I
sought for Nakie but i didnt
see her.Some rooms were
broken into and after
everything.Four human
heads and two girls in
different rooms were
found.
.
The girls were at the point
of death as they were
starved of food and
water.This is enough
evidence i said.We
returned to the court.The
human heads and the two
hostages were shown to
everybody. There was a
great commotion in the
court.Order was called
for Area Mama’s lawyer was too
stunned to say anything
and so,i fired on
comdeming the wicked
act and reminding the
chief judge that such
calamity attracts death
penalty(as if he wasnt
aware)
.
At the end of
everything.The land case
was dismissed.Victo ry
belonged to us.My parents
shed tears of joy as they
both embraced me
together.My father called
me a great daughter.I was
so happy.
.
Area Mama was sentenced to
death by firing squad.I
waved her goodbye with
a smile telling her that
everybody must reap
what he or she sows.
.
The black maria took her
away.The court will have
to go and lock her house.
.
Just then,i saw a man
being led into the court
for another case
hearing.He looked like
someone i know.
I stared at him
again.Yes,its Tettey.That’s
surely Tettey.My parents
asked if i knew him.I told
them he’s the one that
saved me from
Area Mama,together with
another lady called Nakie.
.
I decided to defend him.He
had killed somebody.The
case was a tough one.I
went close to him and
whispered into his ears to
say that he is not guilty
that it was two man
fighting.
.
The case seemed tough
but on the next hearing,i
won the case for him.He
expressed gratitute.He
knew the court would
have sentenced him to life
imprisonment or death as
he had no one to defend
him.He told me that Nakie
had died the previous
year.I wept and prayed for
her wherever she may be.I
advised Tettey to start up
a good business.
.
On getting home one day,i
saw Cypher waiting for
me.He was begging for my
forgiveness.My parents
begged me to forgive
him.My daughter heard
everything and demanded
an explanation.I hid
nothing from her. Cypher
embraced her.I quickly
drew back my
daughter.But at last,
I forgave Cypher and
allowed him give me a
tight,long and warm
embrace.I held him closest
to my heart to feel his
heartbeat
.
I was crying.I allowed him
access to his daughter but
not to take away
completely from me.
.
I later got married to him.
.
.
THE END
.
.
What have you learnt ?
Your comments...

No comments: