Friday 8 July 2016

THE TURN AROUND EPISODE 11

The Turn Around
EPISODE 11
.
It was mama G’s place i
visited first.As i drove into
the compound,it was
Cypher i saw first.He kept
looking at the car to know
who was inside.I didnt
want winnie my daughter
to see him.I feared might
ask me about his
daughter.When i parked
the car,i told winnie to
wait in the car.I came
down and pretended not
to see him.
I noticed him come my
come while i avoided him
as i made my way
towards mama G’s
place.When she saw
me,she yelled with joy and
embraced me.
.
Then Cypher came there
and called my name.I
ignored him.He prostrated
on the ground and started
begging me to forgive
him.He told how he had
married twice and got no
issue.He asked about my
daughter.I told him to
leave my alone that his
daughter is dead.
.
I saw tears roll down his
cheeks.He was really
sorrowful.I made up my
mind never to forgive
him.I watched him walk
away in agony.
.
Mama G told me that he
was telling the truth.She
told me that after getting
married for a very long
time,he got no child.His
people told him to send
the woman away and
marry another,which he
did and still no issue to
show for it.The doctors
said that nothing’s wrong
with him and that God’s
time is the best.”Serves
him right.God is punishing
him for what he did to
me”
that was all i said.
I gave mama G things i
bought for her.I gave her
money too.she was so
happy.
I entered my car and as i
was driving away, Cypher
was wavhng me goodbye
with tears in his
eyes.”mum,who is that
man over there?”my
daughter asked,pointing
at Cypher. I told her lies
.
I drove straight to my
father’s compound.it was
my mother i saw first.As i
came down with my
daughter,i was surprised
as my mother gave me a
warm embrace.She
apologised on her behalf
and on behalf of her
husband.she embraced my
daughter too.I was happy
when she called her”my
granddaughter”
I cried bitterly when she
told me that my two
sisters died in a ghastly
accident.My father went
for a meeting.I was
shocked when she told me
that a woman from
nowhere showed up and
said that almost all our
lands belonged to her.SHe
took the case to court
because she has money.i
told my mum to relax that
i am a lawyer.She couldnt
believe it.
.
As we were still talking,a
car drove into our
compound.
“That is the woman”my
mother said.
.
I was so flabbergasted
when i saw Area Mama came
down from the car...

Story continues

No comments: