Sunday 10 July 2016

BOSS LADY EPS1

Boss Lady

Summary:

Makenzie Michaels is hired to help set up and run Playlist Live Orlando in 2013. She ends up with the job of a lifetime! But will it be everything she ever hoped for, or will it become too much.
***there is some sexual content through-out.
And So, it Begins

EPISODE 1

March 2013

There is no way it was already 7 in the morning. I felt like I just turned off the lights and put my head on my pillow. I was so excited for today to be here, but now that it's finally here, I am extremely nervous. I hope my nerves don't get the best of me! That would seriously ruin this entire weekend!

I just spent the last 2 months spending every waking second (and then some) working my little butt off helping to get everything ready for Playlist Live in Orlando. I helped with everything from paperwork and booking flights and hotel rooms, to making sure we had enough chairs for panels. How I was lucky enough to get to do this, without any experience, I have no idea. I guess my parents just knew the right people, and I was at the right place at the right time.

I sat on my phone for a few minutes, just checking all my social medias, seeing all the updates about everyone heading to Orlando for the weekend. I finally decided it was time to crawl out of bed and start getting ready. I startled myself when I caught a glance of my hair in the bathroom mirror. I decided yesterday, since I some how ended up with free time, to go and get my hair colored. I definitely wasn't suttle about the change! I had decided to go with a dark brown to cover my blonde curls, and had a little purple ombre.

I took a little extra time, just standing under the hot water giving myself a little mental pep-talk for the weekend. It was Thursday, which meant I had 4 full days of non-stop chaos. I really had no idea what to expect. I had never attended any kind of convention like this. When I was asked to intern, I literally went home and sat on the internet to figure out what I had gotten myself into. I was looking forward to meeting Youtubers that I always thought about meeting.

I put the last of my things into my suitcase, and went downstairs to enjoy a small pancake breakfast with my parents. I took 15 minutes to say good-bye and get everything into my car. I rolled the windows down, enjoying the cool Florida air as I drove the 45 minutes to the hotel that I would be calling home for 4 days...

No comments: