Thursday 4 August 2016

BAD DOSAGE EPISODE 05

                  
‘’Have seen all and I knew it will happen like this when we closed’’ Idrusu said nodding his head.

Suzy started pushing to the other side of the chair. Atongo noticed and instructed Suzy to go and take orange from Maa Yaa the gossip. She stood up and walked slowly outside the gate for the oranges.

‘’Please let everything remain between us. Why didn’t you tell me when you it coming’’ Atongo said in a low tone.

‘’People from today will now believe and hear what I saw and heard in this school. I will proclaim it to all the teachers’’ Idrusu said on top of his voice whiles he sit down.

‘’Please I say don’t say this to everybody. My job is at stake and you know we from the same place, please’’ Atongo trying to kneel and plead.

‘’My friend get up. Since I’ve said I will say, I will let the whole staff know what I heard and saw. I’m even planning leaving my job so if you lose yours, we can go get a different one’’ Idrusu said with seriousness.

Suzy came with the oranges. He gave one to Idrusu, took one and gave the other two to Suzy to drink.

‘’So what should I do now? Sake myself before they send me away in disgrace?’’ Atongo probed loosing appetite for the orange.

‘’Hmmm, if you think it will work for you. My brother I heard the accountant telling the headmaster there won’t be any payment for this month cos the money in the account is not enough’’ Idrusu said squeezing some of the orange in his mouth.

‘’Is this what you said you saw and heard or there is something different you saw and heard?’’ Atongo asked to be well cleared on his thoughts.

‘’Yes my brother oooh. What again could I have heard or seen. Unless you saw or heard something I need to listen’’ Idrusu said throwing the seed of the orange away from his mouth.

‘’Oooooh nothing! Absolutely nothing! I’ve heard nothing’’ Atongo said feeling relieved and secured.

‘’Then this is not fare at all. We have been receiving half payment for the past five months and this month no payments, thus very bad. We need to do something’’ Atongo added getting up from his chair drinking the orange.
They heard a car horn and it was the parents of Suzy.

Atongo told Idrusu to open the gate whiles he go and call Suzy for her parents. He went and gave the last warning to Suzy as he held her hand to the car. She gave a wild smile and they drove off.

Festus, I never told my parents or anybody about what happened. I had the feel for sex always and not even can I go a day happy without sex not fingering. I mostly fingered myself when I was alone in my room.

One day after eating, we sat at the hall to watch television, I was very shy but I wanted to tell my parents. I started forming how to go about what to say to convince them.

Finally I thought of something that will make me safe.

‘’Mummy, please I want to tell me something’’ I said calling the attention of my dad.

To be continued

No comments: