Thursday 4 August 2016

BAD DOSAGE final episode

Suzy took the microphone and said……………………

I’m very happy for this wonderful day. I thank God for letting me see this great day and also  my parents for taking good care of me till this time. To my love Festus, I don’t know the words to use to express my love to you. All I can say is you are a God sent into my life and hoping for the best in our marriage.

[The congregation shouted AMEN]

She gave the microphone to Festus to also say something.

He took the microphone and said………………..

I thank God almighty for sailing me through life till this far. Though the hard time in life is now but I believe since he made this happen he will surely grant us protection till he come in his glory. All thanks go to my family and also to everybody gathered here to witness our marriage. May  he replenish every little thing lost and grant you all your heart desires Amen.

[They all responded AMEN]

{From the writer Solomon Ezonle Akossey}

Never relent when given a Bad Dosage from a friend, lover, wife, husband, siblings or parents. Atongo made things bad for Suzy. But she realised she had life to give meaning to. When things seem bad, hold on to your faith and remember, 6 o’clock comes twice in time before the day ends.

When your 6 o’clock is not up, never die from the Bad Dosage. Never hold on to your pains. Never drink something to kill yourself. God has the right plan for you. Keep on keeping on. If you are Festus, hold on and don’t dance to the tune of the music of success. Pray that God be your guide till the end.

Bad Dosage from Atongo brought about Good relief and happy endings from Festus.

God Bless You All For The Time Spent In Reading.

THE END

No comments: