Thursday 4 August 2016

BAD DOSAGE EPISODE 02

As she took a step, she felt someone was walking behind her. She felt a tap on her shoulders. She started panicking with goose bombs all over. The hand was very heavy for her shoulders to carry. She slowly turned to see the person.

It was a very tall man wearing black cloths. He was very tall and giant. This made her weaker and even prepared to die. Her voice got lost all of a sudden.

‘’Don’t be afraid I’m the bouncer of this plaza’’ the man said in a deep voice.

‘’Okaaaaaaay you scared me. I’m here to meet a friend and sure he is not around’’ Suzy said in a low tone as she take her handkerchief to clean her face.

‘’Festus sent me to come and call you. There he is’’ he said pointing to Festus.

Festus raised his hand and gave her a wave. She gave a fake smile and the man took her to meet him. Festus thanked the man and he left. Festus took Suzy’s purse and walked with her to a very quiet place.

‘’Sorry I got you frightened by the man. I’m very sorry’’ Festus apologised giving her a tap as they sat in the sofa chair.

‘’Don’t worry am okay now have seen you’’ she said looking into his eyes.

Festus called the waiter to give them some drinks. They talked about life and asked her questions about how she wants her marriage to be. She talked and said a lot that was very convincing. She disclosed the pains and grief she has been through in the hands of guys. The numerous sex and abortions she has committed. She lied by telling him, she has had six abortions and slept with thirteen men of which she dated ten from the thirteen.

Tears rolled down as she explained and talked about her past to him. Festus was quiet and shocked by her words. He dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out his handkerchief to wipe her tears. He gave her some of the drink to take to calm her nerves down.

Festus, it all started when I was in class three. All my friends including my parents call me ‘Suu’. I was the best in class and very smart as the teachers always say. I led praises and worship every Wednesday school service. I was admired by my classmates and even.....................
.

No comments: