Thursday 4 August 2016

BAD DOSAGE EPISODE 06

‘’Mummy, please I want to tell me something’’ I said calling the attention of my dad.

‘’What is it, tell us we are listening’’ my mum said.

I was afraid and wished I never told them I have something to discuss with them.

‘’Mummy, it’s about school’’ I said scratching my head and fondling with my dress.

‘’Tell us. Are the students worrying you, or the teachers are maltreating you?’’ my mother asked seeming worried.

‘’It’s not that mummy. I want you to come and pick me always from school. I always get tired when I walk and also  feel dizzy when learning in the evening’’ I said looking at their faces for an answer.

‘’Okaay, thus a good idea but we might not come for you early from school. That is my worry. If only you will be okaaaaay….’’ my dad said.

‘’Yes I will be very comfortable. I will sit beside Atongo our school gateman and learn till you come’’ I said not even allowing her dad to finish his words.

‘’Okay my daughter, consider it done’’ my mum assured.

‘’Yes at long last, my plans has worked well. I will tell Atongo about this early tomorrow morning’’ I said in my head.

‘’Suzy you need to go to bed now it’s late’’ my mum said.

I quickly went to my room, locked the door, prayed and slept. My dad turned the television off and they also went to bed. I slept very well that evening. I had dreams I couldn’t even remember the next morning.

I went to school very early that day. I got to school and met Atongo chewing cola nut. I greeted him and gave him a sign. He knew what I meant cos we mostly talk using signs and gestures.

During break time, I went to him and told him I will always stay late in school. He was happy when I explained my reason for staying. I was madly into Atongo. He showed me real side of sex and romance of which, I knew nothing about.

We closed from school and I sat in the class to learn for some time. In less than five minutes, I heard someone whistling. I ignored and kept learning. The sound was getting very close to me and figured it was my name. ‘’Suuuusuuushhuuuu’’

I looked through the window and it was Atongo. He told me to hurry and come to his room. I quickly packed my books and went straight into his room. Atongo was outside checking if someone was pilfering at us. He stretched his left leg to d door, looking left and right and entered slowly locking the door behind him.

I was already naked lying on the mat. I was already wet when I saw his big dick. He never took it easy on me this time around. I was now comfortable with his moves though I felt some pains. I licked and fondled his dick to make him reach his orgasm.

I quickly turned looking outside and I saw……..

To be continued

No comments: