Thursday 4 August 2016

BAD DOSAGE EPISODE 08

‘’Oh!! You want to know the truth? I’m a true virgin’’ Festus said smiling.

‘’Woooooooow!! Then you are a good guy. How I wish I’m a fresh virgin but I believe I’m still a virgin cos; it’s been almost five years I had sex and I can feel the contraction in my v-hole’’ Suzy added.

You had a worse time and I’m very happy you've still not given up, though guys have broken your heart, had countless sex with you, done a whole lot of bad things to you but I know because of time you can’t tell me all. I know God is shaking you well for better things ahead and he will mend your broken heart.

‘’So why did you tell me all these things not even feeling shy or worried about them?’’ Festus asked.

‘’Hmmmmm!! I was worried and sad about it but no need to keep the worries, grief and sadness in me anymore. I have let  go. I told you all these because, I’m a new creature and started a new book. I took a bad dosage and I went through hell. God saved me from dying or getting diseases. For diseases, I had many to the extent that any time I go to the hospital, the doctor won’t even allow me to say my problem but will diagnose me of Sexually Transmitted Diseases’’ Suzy said in low tone feeling hurt.

How I wish I have sister’s I can share my experience or advise them. I never gave chances to the guys that ruined my happiness. I’m talking about my Ex’s. I’ve spoiled most of them, their marriage and some too, their relationships. But I’m a changed person now. I wish friends in such acts will seek for advice and also pray more. Let your parents know everything you do.

‘’You have touched me with your words and I’m happy you still want a good guy to marry and holding to your faith in God’’ Festus encouraged.

‘’Hmmm!! It’s my prayer I marry in the next year or this year’’ Suzy accessibly said.     

‘’I believe you also have a story of your life to tell me’’ Suzy added.

‘’Sure I have a story to tell you. Let’s meet here Tuesday at 3 o’clock pm right after break. Promise to make it brief’’ Festus said holding her hand to get up.

They called each other when they got to the house and slept. Monday passed and in the evening, Festus called Suzy reminding her about their date. She promised to be there on time because of her work load.

Tuesday early at 3 o’clock pm, Festus got there waiting for Suzy at the same venue. Suzy came with a taxi and told the driver to wait behind. Festus stood in the middle of the place waiting for Suzy to join him.

When she got close, Festus knelt down and took something from his pocket.

No comments: